Summer is coming to an end and we’re glad to welcome in the cool fall air. Along with the season change we have also made a big change in our lives. This labor day weekend we moved to a new apartment. While it is not too far from our old place and is still in the neighborhood we have grown to love, we now finally have a dedicated office space and are happy to have a place for ourselves again. It’s been a hectic weekend but we are finally beginning to feel settled into our new little home.
Now that all that is out of the way we finally have time to focus on the fun stuff. We have a lot we want to accomplish around our apartment and some new projects we are planning to get started on. To help keep ourselves organized, here's a little list of our goals for the next three months.
Goals for Fall
• Hang up gallery wall of our travels.
• Create a music nook for our vinyl collection.
• Decorate for Halloween.
• Bring more greenery into the apartment.
• Plan three Trails & Ales adventures.
• Explore more areas of our neighborhood.
• Attend Chicago Open House weekend.
• Have a weekend staycation in Chicago.
• Plan a weekend getaway to Milwaukee.
• Take a scenic drive through the fall foliage.
• Go on at least one fall camping trip.
• Plan a beercation to Michigan.
• Take photos together with the pup.
• Hit 1k followers on Instagram.
• Daily creative project with a weekly collaboration.
• Learn a new skill on Skillshare.
• Start an at home workout routine.
• Build a weekly meal plan.
• Take Fenrir out on longer neighborhood walks.
•Try some DIY projects for around the home.
Here's to a productive fall! We will check back in as we make progress on our list.